Jeckles Hot & Spicy Flavor
Taste test: Very crunchy.
They have the crunch and feel of a corn chip, but even crunchier because of the molded nature of these and the holes in them. Taste kind of like Taco Bell flavor Doritos, but not particularly hot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like over-flavored Ragu or Prego tomato sauce.
From the package: “You want a normal snack, go get a carrot. For something different, try Jeckles. Tiny tortilla bites of crazy flavor that really pack a punch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road