Marks & Spencer Halloween Spook 'em Out Ketchup Flavor Potato Snacks
Taste test: These are processed potato crisps made from potato starch and potato flour, so they're not really potato chips.
They're molded into the shapes of bats and ghosts. They have a good ketchup flavor, which you wouldn't know from looking at them, as they have just a few red spots, not tons of red powder like some ketchup chips. Plus, they're thin and quite crunchy. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells ketchupy. Good.
From the package: “You better eat 'em quick! They could vanish into thin air.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in York, England.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road