McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent chips.
McCoy's makes the thickest ripple chips of anyone, with a great cut and an excellent crunch. These have a good, subtle toasted onion flavor and hardly any cheese flavor at all, so they're not loaded with flavor like some McCoy's varieties. But they're so thick and crunchy, it's hard not to look into the bag and say "thank you!"
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, slightly oniony smell.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chunky chips even fresher and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road