McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent chips.
McCoy's makes the thickest ripple chips of anyone, with a great cut and an excellent crunch. These have a good, subtle toasted onion flavor and hardly any cheese flavor at all, so they're not loaded with flavor like some McCoy's varieties. But they're so thick and crunchy, it's hard not to look into the bag and say "thank you!"
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, slightly oniony smell.
From the package: “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chunky chips even fresher and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road