Walkers Max Salt and Vinegar Deep Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent vinegar chips.
Lots of vinegar zing to them, very tasty and crunchy. The ridges are medium-wide, and the chips are fairly thick. And best of all, there were quite a few chips crammed into this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegar smell.
From the package: “Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Store in a cool, dry place.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Not actual size”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road