Walkers Max Salt and Vinegar Deep Ridge Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent vinegar chips.
Lots of vinegar zing to them, very tasty and crunchy. The ridges are medium-wide, and the chips are fairly thick. And best of all, there were quite a few chips crammed into this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegar smell.
From the package: “Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Store in a cool, dry place.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Not actual size”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road