Stacy's Pesto & Sundried Tomato Pita Chips
Taste test: These aren't bad.
They've got some nice flavor, and they're kind of addictive. The main issue that I have with them is the mess they make when you try to eat them. You see, there's lots of pesto on these, and when you eat them, you get these green pesto specks all over the place. If they could find a way to make the pesto adhere to the chip, that would be ideal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell good — nice spices.
From the package: “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road