Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
Taste test: These are very dry without a lot of flavor at first.
After a bit of crunching, you get sort of a garlic breadstick flavor. They're OK but not great. I wouldn't try eating these without dip ... pita chips are much too dry to do something like that.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a garlicy plate of spaghetti (Vinny Testa's, if you're from Boston).
From the package: “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road