Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
Taste test: These are very dry without a lot of flavor at first.
After a bit of crunching, you get sort of a garlic breadstick flavor. They're OK but not great. I wouldn't try eating these without dip ... pita chips are much too dry to do something like that.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a garlicy plate of spaghetti (Vinny Testa's, if you're from Boston).
From the package: “Everyone asks, 'How did a social worker and a psychologist, fresh out of graduate school, get into the gourmet snack business?' ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (15 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Pita Chips (61 snacks)
- Herb Chips (60 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road