Krunchers Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Hot Buffalo Wing
Taste test: These potato chips were thick cut and wiggly, with bits of skin around the edges and a fairly bright orange seasoning powder covering much of their surfaces.
I crunched into the first chip to find a good crispness and great crunch, and I immediately noticed the unmistakable Buffalo wing flavor, as it tasted as much like real Buffalo wing sauce as any of the many chips we've tried that claimed to do this. The flavoring was intense, plus fairly hot, so these chips were top notch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a vinegar zing.
From the package: “Welcome to Krunchers!® A kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. That's because we hand-pick premium potatoes, slice them to the ideal thickness and season them with the finest spices available. The result is that chip lovers say Krunchers!® are better than their regular snack chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road