Snyder's of Hanover Thins Fat Free Pretzels
Taste test: Guest reviewer Frank Remick reports: "Great! A nice baked flavor.
Just enough salt brings out the light crispy taste of this thin pretzel.".
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild salty aroma.
From the package: “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded Snyder's of Hanover on the belief that everyone would love his fresh bakery pretzels. Nearly a hundred years later, the Snyder's family of bakery pretzels has grown to include over 20 unique varieties. Take our distinct line of Traditional Pretzels. Each one crafted from a time-honored recipe ... like our Thins, a crispy and flavorful fat-free treat. One taste and we think you'll agree. Nobody makes bakery pretzels like Snyder's of Hanover.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Frank at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road