Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Nibblers
Taste test: Guest reviewer Steve Jacobs tells us: "I find Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Nibblers to be an excellent treat.
They have the necesary crunchiness associated with a good, solid pretzel. Another plus is that they have no fat this pretzel is a winner!"
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The salty aroma is definitely a come-on.
From the package: “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded Snyder's of Hanover on the belief that everyone would love his fresh bakery pretzels. Nearly a hundred years later, the Snyder's family of bakery pretzels has grown to include over 20 unique varieties. Take our distinct selection of Sourdough Pretzels. Slow baked to seal in the flavor of real aged sourdough ... like the bite-sized goodness of our Sourdough Nibblers.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Steve at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road