Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Nibblers
Taste test: Guest reviewer Steve Jacobs tells us: "I find Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Nibblers to be an excellent treat.
They have the necesary crunchiness associated with a good, solid pretzel. Another plus is that they have no fat this pretzel is a winner!"
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The salty aroma is definitely a come-on.
From the package: “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded Snyder's of Hanover on the belief that everyone would love his fresh bakery pretzels. Nearly a hundred years later, the Snyder's family of bakery pretzels has grown to include over 20 unique varieties. Take our distinct selection of Sourdough Pretzels. Slow baked to seal in the flavor of real aged sourdough ... like the bite-sized goodness of our Sourdough Nibblers.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Steve at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road