Snyder's of Hanover Kosher Dill Potato Chips
Taste test: These are extremely flavorful.
They taste like a giant kosher pickle that you'd get in a New York deli. At first, it tastes like a salt and vinegar chip, but then you get a pickle aftertaste. Then, after a while, it reminds you of Rye bread. Comments from our taste testers: "Can you say 'floor of a cab'? " ... "Delicious!" ... "Picklelicious" ... "It's like the tasty combination of chips with spilled pickle juice on them."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong pickle smell
From the package: “We are not connected with “Snyder of Berlin", Berlin, PA 15530.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road