Snyder of Berlin Original Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very flavorful barbecue chips.
They're quite salty, but also quite sweet, and there's even a spicy aftertaste. Not all that crunchy, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue/paprika smell.
From the package: “Made with real Snyder's famous Bar-B-Q seasoning” ... “Snyder has made delicious and fresh tasting chips for over 40 years, but now there's exciting news. We're committed to using real ingredients from all over America in our chips just because it makes them taste better.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road