Snyder of Berlin Original Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very flavorful barbecue chips.
They're quite salty, but also quite sweet, and there's even a spicy aftertaste. Not all that crunchy, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue/paprika smell.
From the package: “Made with real Snyder's famous Bar-B-Q seasoning” ... “Snyder has made delicious and fresh tasting chips for over 40 years, but now there's exciting news. We're committed to using real ingredients from all over America in our chips just because it makes them taste better.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road