Snyder of Berlin Extra Crunchy Kettle-Style Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some excellent steak and onion chips that's really what they taste like! They've got lots of steak flavor, and even more onion flavor.
Add to this the fact that Snyder of Berlin makes great kettle-cooked chips that have a really excellent crunch, and this chip's a major winner..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More oniony than steaky, but good.
From the package: Ingredients include onion powder and “grill flavor.” What's grill flavor made of, you ask? According to the bag, “partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, corn syrup solids, salt, toasted wheat germ and maltodextrin".
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road