Snyder of Berlin Extra Crunchy Kettle-Style Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some excellent steak and onion chips that's really what they taste like! They've got lots of steak flavor, and even more onion flavor.
Add to this the fact that Snyder of Berlin makes great kettle-cooked chips that have a really excellent crunch, and this chip's a major winner..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More oniony than steaky, but good.
From the package: Ingredients include onion powder and “grill flavor.” What's grill flavor made of, you ask? According to the bag, “partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, corn syrup solids, salt, toasted wheat germ and maltodextrin".
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road