Snyder of Berlin Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They've got lots of potato flavor, an average crunch and not much salt. There's a light feel to these chips when you eat them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very potatoey aroma.
From the package: “Snyder of Berlin has made delicious crispy, flavorful potato chips for over 50 years. We pledge to continue using the finest ingredients, careful processing methods and efficient distribution systems in order to deliver the freshest, exceptional quality products extpected from Snyder of Berlin.” ... “Flavor Enhanced with Peanut Oil” .. “This special metallized foil fresh bag protects our product from moisture and light which destroy the flavor and crispness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road