Snyder of Berlin Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They've got lots of potato flavor, an average crunch and not much salt. There's a light feel to these chips when you eat them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very potatoey aroma.
From the package: “Snyder of Berlin has made delicious crispy, flavorful potato chips for over 50 years. We pledge to continue using the finest ingredients, careful processing methods and efficient distribution systems in order to deliver the freshest, exceptional quality products extpected from Snyder of Berlin.” ... “Flavor Enhanced with Peanut Oil” .. “This special metallized foil fresh bag protects our product from moisture and light which destroy the flavor and crispness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road