Snyder of Berlin Air Popped Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: These have a slightly salty cheese taste, with a consistency that's hard to place.
The kernels are kinda hard, but in a good way. It's the best cheese popcorn I've had, but that's a highly debatable claim. It seems like people either love or hate this type of cheese popcorn. Very good, I say, although it leaves a little more orange residue on the fingers than I'd like.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: That really nice smell of cheese popcorn.
From the package: “We are not connected in any way with Snyder's of Hanover Inc. of Hanover, Pa.” ... “Great taste is what make us sure that you'll love our other quality products too. You know you're getting the real tasteof Snyder in ever Snyder of Berlin snack.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road