Route 11 Chesapeake Crab Potato Chips
Taste test: At first I thought they would taste like Old Bay seasoning, but after I tried them I couldn't tell.
We think they may taste like crab, but since I've never tasted crab, I can't really tell. Kind of a spicy kick after you taste them, very delayed. After reading the ingredients and seeing paprika, I decided there was a kind of paprika taste to them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Paprika smell.
From the package: “Old roads can take you to places your imagination has never heard of. Like Route 11 Potato Chips. Unimaginably great chips! The only secrets we can share about our recipe are that we dig up the best potatoes and cook with only the most respectable oil. ONe batch at a time, we pay tribute to this most honored vegetable. Crunchy, with all the potato flavor sealed in, and just a little bit of salt or seasoning, these chips are simply delicious. Our small factory is located in Middletown, Virginia, just a stone's throw from Route 11, the oldest paved route in the United States. This old road winds and stretches all the way from Northern New York to the Gulf of Mexico. It's a road rich with history and scenery, farms and small shops. In this tradition we bring you the Route 11 Potato Chips. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Route 11 Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (149 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
- Old Bay seasoned chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road