Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These are the vinegariest vinegar chips I've ever tasted.
They don't even seem that salty, but that might be because they are so incredibly vinegary. In my opinion, it's all just too much. There's so much vinegar that it just overpowers the potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, these smell vinegary. A whiff of the bag will give you quite a jolt, possibly knocking your right off the sofa!
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
Trivia: Bag was 1/2 empty, even with no broken chips at all.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road