Kettle Chips Yogurt & Green Onion
Taste test: Yogurt and green onion seems to be the health food generation's answer to sour cream and onion.
But I don't know how anybody ever came up with the idea of putting yogurt on a potato chip. Having said that, these are really good chips, regardless of what you call them. They're dark, thick, crisp, crunchy and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, somewhat oniony aroma.
From the package: “Our Yogurt & Green Onion Kettle™ brand potato chips impart a farm fresh flavor of creamy yogurt and green onion. ... Every effort has been made to disclose commonly known allergens. We are committed to continually improving our ingredients. Please contact us with questions.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road