Kettle Chips Yogurt & Green Onion
Taste test: Yogurt and green onion seems to be the health food generation's answer to sour cream and onion.
But I don't know how anybody ever came up with the idea of putting yogurt on a potato chip. Having said that, these are really good chips, regardless of what you call them. They're dark, thick, crisp, crunchy and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, somewhat oniony aroma.
From the package: “Our Yogurt & Green Onion Kettle™ brand potato chips impart a farm fresh flavor of creamy yogurt and green onion. ... Every effort has been made to disclose commonly known allergens. We are committed to continually improving our ingredients. Please contact us with questions.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road