Kettle Chips Salsa with Mesquite
Taste test: These are really good.
They've got a nice barbecue flavor — not really hot, but very flavorful and kind of addictive. There's even a nice crunch, as most Kettle Chips have.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich barbecue chips smell, heavy on the mesquite.
From the package: “Produced in the heart of Oregon's beautiful Willamette Valley, we obtain the unique flavor of Kettle® Chips by selecting only premium locally grown Russet Potatoes, known for their full potato flavor and rich golden flavor.” ... “Our Salsa with Mesquite Kettle® brand potato chips impart a rich “Tex-Mex” flavor from our unique blend of tomato, honey, herbs & spices.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bag was 2/3 empty.
This snack was discovered by Richard at Fresh City.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road