Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: These are AWESOME chips! Like salt & vinegar, I wasn't a big fan of salt & pepper chips when I first tasted them.
These chips, because of their rippled nature, actually hold the salt & pepper flavor better. These are better than the Terra salt & pepper and the Utz versions. I would buy these whenever I found them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty big peppery smell.
From the package: “Our Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Kettle brand potato chips reveal the full, sweet flavor of the Russet in an elegantly simple fashion.” ... “In 1982, the debut of Kettle Chips changed the world of potato chips” ... “We slice our Russets fresh into 100% expeller pressed oil and stir carefully until the Russet's natural sugars have caramelized into a rich golden brown.” ... “Once again we've done it. Same great Kettle Chips. Only different. Same great world. Only different.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road