Kettle Chips New York Cheddar with Herbs
Taste test: These taste kind of like Doritos.
There is some cheese taste to them, but they actually don't taste a whole lot different from the Kettle Salsa With Mesquite flavor..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell a little bit cheesy, but also kind of oily.
From the package: “Our New York Cheddar with Herbs Kettle® brand potato chips offer the tang of an authentic sharp cheddar with a touch of flavorful herbs and spices.” ... “Produced in the heart of Oregon's beautiful Willamette Valley, we obtain the unique flavor of Kettle® Chips by selecting only premium locally grown Russet Potatoes, known for their full potato flavor and rich golden flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bag was 2/3 empty.
This snack was discovered by Richard at Fresh City.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road