Kettle Chips Lightly Salted
Taste test: The funny thing about these chips is that a common reaction to them is, "They need more salt." Yet it's hard to really make that complaint, considering that "lightly salted" is right there in the name of the chip.
These are good chips, quite potatoey. They taste like when make your own fries and overcook them just slightly. But, yeah, they do need more salt. On a side note, the bag was less than one-third full, which is really kind of appalling.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato.
From the package: “Our Lightly Salted Kettle™ brand potato chips use just enough salt to perfectly enhance the hearty flavor of our select Russet Potatoes.” ... ingredients include “expeller pressed high monounsaturated safflower and/or sunflower oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Kettle Foods mailed 10 bags of chips to us because one of our reviews said their chips "smell like paint" and they wanted to convince us otherwise. We were convinced.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road