Kettle Chips Lightly Salted
Taste test: The funny thing about these chips is that a common reaction to them is, "They need more salt." Yet it's hard to really make that complaint, considering that "lightly salted" is right there in the name of the chip.
These are good chips, quite potatoey. They taste like when make your own fries and overcook them just slightly. But, yeah, they do need more salt. On a side note, the bag was less than one-third full, which is really kind of appalling.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato.
From the package: “Our Lightly Salted Kettle™ brand potato chips use just enough salt to perfectly enhance the hearty flavor of our select Russet Potatoes.” ... ingredients include “expeller pressed high monounsaturated safflower and/or sunflower oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Kettle Foods mailed 10 bags of chips to us because one of our reviews said their chips "smell like paint" and they wanted to convince us otherwise. We were convinced.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road