Taste test: This snack looked a lot like the Stjörnur Paprika that we previously reviewed, and indeed we first assumed that it was the same snack, as the bag was very similar and the snacks had the shame 5-pointed star shape. But through the use of some Interweb-based translation tools, we found that Osta is Icelandic for cheese.
We crunched in to find that these were light potato crisps with kind of a spicy or even hot cheese taste. The spiciness came mostly in the aftertaste. They were OK, but the paprika version was much better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, but sort of a bad cheese smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Michael L in Iceland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road