Kettle Chips Honey Dijon
Taste test: These chips tasted like KFC Crispy Strips dipped in honey dijon sauce.
Some of the chips in this bag were HUGE. It was pretty tough to open the bag, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of mustardy, but sweet
From the package: “When Mstard Met Honey: Dijon mustard is sophisticated and a bit snooty. Honey is sweet and mild. Sparks fly when they meet ... it's love at first site. Honey mellows and softens mustard's sharp edge. Yes, we know we're talking about potato chips here. But take a bite of these sweet, savory lovelies and you just might get obsessed. We are.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: Bag was 1/2 empty, even with no broken chips at all.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road