Kettle Chips Habañero Chili with Ginger
Taste test: Just describing the taste of these chips is quite a task.
The taste comes in four distinct phases. 1) When you first put one in your mouth, all you taste is the ginger, with none of the habañero heat that you were expecting. You're confused and disappointed. 2) Chew for a few seconds and then the habañero starts to kick in. You think, wow, these are good and pretty hot. 3) A few more seconds of chewing, and you realize, I need a cold beverage, now — these are quite hot. 4) Once you've walked to the kitchen and found that your fridge is completely empty so you can't have a beverage, you notice that the habañero has an aftertaste that lingers for a long time.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Gingery, with some habañero kick.
From the package: “In one of our most deliciously daring flavors, we have combined the exquisite heat of the habañero chili with a touch of honey and ginger.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mike, our Colorado bureau chief in Colorado.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road