Cap'n Jack's Kettle Chips Jammin' Jerk Chicken
Taste test: These potato chips were curvy but not particularly wiggly, with some folded-over chips and a good helping of multicolored seasoning on the surfaces.
The chips were impressively crisp, with a softer crunch and less dense feel than your typical kettle-cooked chips. The seasoning was tasty, sweet and mildly hot, but it didn't particularly taste like chicken or jerk chicken. There was some additional heat in the aftertaste. Very tasty chips, a pleasure to eat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but some spices.
From the package: “Everyone's life can be measured in two parts: The time they've spent at the beach and the time they've spent wishing they were at the beach. The sun, the surf and the flavors make for some powerful cravings. With Cap'n Jack's, you can taste the freshness and remember the good times. It's like a vacation for your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lighthouse Kettle Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road