Lay's HomeStyle Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle chips.
Nothing spectacular, but good potato taste and not too greasy. I'd rather eat some Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey kettle chip smell.
From the package: “Get ready to taste the crunchiest potato chips around! At Lay's® brand we took everything we know about making America's favorite potato chips and created out HomeStyle Classic Potato Chips. We make them the old-fashioned way — sliced thick and kettle cooked to lock in the natural potato flavor and extra crunch.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Xpress Food Mart, Bainbridge Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road