Lay's HomeStyle Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good kettle chips.
Nothing spectacular, but good potato taste and not too greasy. I'd rather eat some Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey kettle chip smell.
From the package: “Get ready to taste the crunchiest potato chips around! At Lay's® brand we took everything we know about making America's favorite potato chips and created out HomeStyle Classic Potato Chips. We make them the old-fashioned way — sliced thick and kettle cooked to lock in the natural potato flavor and extra crunch.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Xpress Food Mart, Bainbridge Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road