Jays Onion & Garlic Ridged Potato Chips
Taste test: Good crunch, ridged chip, and extreme onion and garlic taste.
If you want to ward off vampires with your breath, much on a few of these. Keep the breath mints handy after you eat these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like stinky feet.
From the package: “Enjoy other delicious Jay's products, including HotStuff Potato Chips, O-ke-Doke Popcorn and Tortilla Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Marlo in Chicago.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road