Jays Krunchers! Mesquite Bar-B-Que Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: Good crunch, with a lot of powder on the chip (some did get on my hands) and a sweet barbecue taste.
There's also a very slight taste of charcoal, kind of like the taste you get when you've burned your barbecued chicken on the grill..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight barbecue smell.
From the package: “Tired of chips that put more bar-b-que taste on your hands than they do in your mouth? Chomp into Krunchers! Bar-b-ques, the extra thick and heary chips bursting with big potato taste and a unique western, mesquite flavor. Don't fool around with those weak-kneed chips anymore. Sink your teeth into Krrruuunchers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Marlo in Chicago.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road