Jays E-Z Dippin's Low Fat Mini Pretzels & Mustard
Taste test: In retrospect, the idea seems obvious, but let's give credit to the good folks at Jays for being the first ones to package together pretzels with mustard.
It was a truly brilliant idea, and this is one great snack kit. The mustard is sweet, almost a honey mustard (but not actually that sweet). The pretzels are good on their own, and they're great once you dip them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The dip has a slightly sweet mustard aroma.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em®”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road