Husman's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They've got very little salt, with lots of excellent potato flavor. They're more crumbly than crunchy, and they leave a moderate level of grease on your fingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey smell.
From the package: “Harry J. Husman was a man who knew what his customers liked when he started the Husman Potato Chip Company back in 1919. 'Nothing but the best,' he used to say, for his local friends and neighbors who bought Husman's potato chips. ... Husman's 'slow-simmered' process takes longer, but delivers an exceptionally crispy potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Husman Snack Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road