Husman's BarB-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
They're fairly sweet, but also quite salty, with no heat to them. The chips have quite a bit of barbecue seasoning on them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild paprika aroma.
From the package: “Harry J. Husman was a man who knew what his customers liked when he started the Husman Potato Chip Company back in 1919. 'Nothing but the best,' he used to say, for his local friends and neighbors who bought Husman's potato chips. ... Husman's 'slow-simmered' process takes longer, but delivers an exceptionally crispy potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Husman Snack Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road