Lucia Banana Chips
Taste test: These are banana chips, cut lengthwise, so they're much larger than other banana chips cut as a cross-section of the banana.
I've never been a big fan of banana chips (I'd rather just eat an actual banana) but these are decent. When you first bite in, you get some good banana taste. As you chew more, you get more of the typical, less-sweet banana chip taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't really smell like bananas. Sort of a chemical smell, but not that bad.
From the package: Ingredients include bananas, coconut oil, sugar and flavoring
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: G.L. Food - Whole Sale, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Made in the Philippines
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ri Wang Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road