Humpty Dumpty Sour Cream & Clam Ripple Chips
Taste test: These are edible if you like clams and are willing to eat just one or two.
But don't go stuffing your mouth with them and then come complaining to me. There's this guy I used to work with who did just that. (You know who you are, Paul.)
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Clammy.
From the package: “A taste worth fallin' for!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (62 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in New Hampshire.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road