Humpty Dumpty Ketchup Ringolos
Taste test: These are OK, but just OK.
They're much less ketchupy than I had hoped. The problem is that the Ringolos thick rings molded from processed potato have too much substance to them in proportion to the amount of flavor powder. Once you start crunching on the rings, the potato taste vastly overpowers the ketchup. The BBQ flavor Ringolos have a similar issue.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ketchupy.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road