Humpty Dumpty Bacon Hickory Potato Sticks
Taste test: These are thicker potato sticks than Canadian rival Hostess Hickory Sticks.
They're OK. The first few bites taste very bacony, and it's a nice taste. As you eat more of these, the taste is a bit more like bacon grease.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slightly bacony smell, not bad.
From the package: “If this bag of Humpty Dumpty snacks doesn't cut it for freshness, say no more! Return the package and contents with date of purchase. Humpty Dumpty will send you the value of the product plus mailing costs in redeemable product coupons. Satisfaction? It's in the bag.” ... Ingredients include natural smoke flavour, paprika and tumeric
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road