Humpty Dumpty Party Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of Cruncheez, Barbecue Ringolos, Barbecue Corn Chips, Nacho Tortilla Chips and Pretzel Twists.
This is a decent party mix, but nothing spectacular. The inclusion of Humpty Dumpty's Cruncheez was a definite plus. I'm usually a critic of including pretzels in a party mix, but in this case I think the pretzels were a positive contributor. However, everything else in here — Barbecue Corn Chips, Nacho Tortilla Chips and Barbecue Ringolos — just seemed like a jumble of flavors, with the flat-tasting, potatoey Ringolos in particular just not fitting anywhere in this combination of snacks.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can mainly smell the Ringolos and cheese curls.
From the package: “Mélange fiesta”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
Trivia: The ingredients, listed in French and English, fill up almost half of the back of the bag, even in small type.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road