Humpty Dumpty Party Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of Cruncheez, Barbecue Ringolos, Barbecue Corn Chips, Nacho Tortilla Chips and Pretzel Twists.
This is a decent party mix, but nothing spectacular. The inclusion of Humpty Dumpty's Cruncheez was a definite plus. I'm usually a critic of including pretzels in a party mix, but in this case I think the pretzels were a positive contributor. However, everything else in here — Barbecue Corn Chips, Nacho Tortilla Chips and Barbecue Ringolos — just seemed like a jumble of flavors, with the flat-tasting, potatoey Ringolos in particular just not fitting anywhere in this combination of snacks.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can mainly smell the Ringolos and cheese curls.
From the package: “Mélange fiesta”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
Trivia: The ingredients, listed in French and English, fill up almost half of the back of the bag, even in small type.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road