Humpty Dumpty Salt & Pepper Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good.
There's a nice pepper taste to them. They're a little greasier than the Utz Salt & Pepper, but these are not bad.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peppery smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavour” ... “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: French for salt & pepper is "sel et poivre"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road