Humpty Dumpty Cheese 'n Onion Ripples Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These have sort of a toasted onion taste, without very much cheese flavor to speak of.
I was hoping for a lot more cheese taste. They're OK but not great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony, but not sweet onion. Not that good.
From the package: Ingredients include cheddar cheese powder, onion power, garlic powder, yellow #5 and yellow #6 ... “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
Trivia: Humpty Dumpty chips are sold at Olympic Stadium in Montreal.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road