Tohato Caramel Corn
Taste test: These are pretty good corn puffs.
They have a sort of vanilla/caramel taste..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla ice cream.
From the package: It's almost entirely in Japanese, but there is a sticker that says “Corn Snack (vanilla ice)” and lists ingredients that include corngrits, margarine, milk, whey milk powder, lactose and powder skim milk
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Popcorn (561 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road