Humpty Dumpty Au Gratin Ripples Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent cheese flavored potato chips.
The underlying chips are thick, crunchy and have wide ripples. The cheese season is quite good, with plenty of mild cheddar cheese flavor. There are quite a few chips in the bag, and it's hard to avoid eating the whole the whole thing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd, sort of cheesey, aroma, not unlike some other Humpty Dumpty flavors.
From the package: “Made with real cheese/Fait avec du vrai fromage” ... “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road