Humpty Dumpty St. Hubert Bar-B-Q Chips
Taste test: These are really good barbecue chips.
They're quite tasty at first, with a mixture of sweet barbecue and mild spices, and then they've got an aftertaste with just enough kick so that you can remember what you just ate for a while..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a real nice, sweet and spicy barbecue smell. Very barbecuey.
From the package: “Humpty Dumpty makes sure its chips are thinly sliced and bursting with natural potato taste, giving you 'the perfect flavour every time'. Keep your eyes open for new flavours at your local store you'll never know when we add another! After all, when it comes to potato chips, Humpty Dumpty is the Flavour King!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: St. Hubert is a chain of chicken restaurants in Canada, a country known locally as "Canadia"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road