Humpty Dumpty Super BBQ Chips
Taste test: When you first bite into these, you start out with a mild, sweet barbecue taste, but it gets spicier after that.
It's not really hot, but there is a little bit of kick to the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavor” ... “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.” ... Ingredients include caramel color, sodium diacetate, tomato powder and Worcestershire sauce
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road