Humpty Dumpty All Dressed Chips
Taste test: These taste like barbecue and vinegar.
The flavor's not bad, but there's a lot of loose powder on these, and they're a bit greasy. Overall, they're average.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vinegar, very strong.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.” ... Ingredients include acetic acid, onion powder and garlic powder
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road