Humpty Dumpty Cruncheez
Taste test: Guest reviewer Christine Campbell reports: "Better than Cheetos! The cheese flavor went down very smoothly smoother than Cheetos, I believe.
It's just the right blend of fake cheesiness and underlying corn from the twists themselves. The crunch felt just right, not eardrum-splitting nor mushy. These also get bonus points for low levels of cheese residue. I dropped a couple on my very pale khaki pants, and they left a smudge barely visible to the naked eye. Finger staining was typical, but nothing that a napkin couldn't wipe off. Just one downside: There seemed to be a dearth of the big Cruncheez, a.k.a. Cheeto de Milo.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Light cheese aroma, with a touch of corn.
From the package: “Satisfaction? It's in the bag.” ... Ingredients include Tartrazine #5, Tartrazine #5 Lake, Yellow #6 and Red #40.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road