Humpty Dumpty BBQ Nachos
Taste test: These are great chips.
It's unusual to find anyone selling barbecue flavored nachos, and Humpty Dumpty really scored big with this recipe. They're got a teriffic, tasty barbecue flavor that's just flavorful enough, without overdoing it just an all-around great chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice aroma, but it's hard to describe. Not really barbecuey, but not really cheesy either.
From the package: “Give your buds a blast of nacho nitro Humpty Dumpty style. Toasted Nachos Tortilla corn chips crammed with crunch and ferocious with flavor. For Nachos Tortilla Chips with take-no-prisoners taste, go for Humpty Dumpty. Go for more.” ... The dot of the “i” in “pizza” is colored with stripes like an Italian flag ... “Artifically flavored”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road