Smiths Cheese Flavoured Moments
Taste test: These trapezoid-shaped snacks have a corn-based outside layer, with a soft cheddar cheese filling.
They're extremely cheesy and pretty good. It's hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a nasty cheese-like smell.
From the package: “Smiths Cheese Flavoured Moments taste delicious as they are made from the finest ingredients. To keep these Cheese Flavoured Moments in perfect condition you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours. Ideal with all types of drinks, they are best when consumed immediately after opening.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road