Smiths Cheese Flavoured Moments
Taste test: These trapezoid-shaped snacks have a corn-based outside layer, with a soft cheddar cheese filling.
They're extremely cheesy and pretty good. It's hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a nasty cheese-like smell.
From the package: “Smiths Cheese Flavoured Moments taste delicious as they are made from the finest ingredients. To keep these Cheese Flavoured Moments in perfect condition you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours. Ideal with all types of drinks, they are best when consumed immediately after opening.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road