Moore's Sour Cream & Onion Ripple Chips
Taste test: These are gargantuan chips.
You'd need a really big mouth to eat some of the larger ones in one bite. Too soft (when you bite into a chip it breaks apart instead of giving you a good crunch), kind of like the Wise sour cream chips. Not bad, but not great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to place, but not a particularly great smell.
From the package: “Here at Moore's, we've been making great tasting snacks since 1924. How do we do it? By using only the best ingredients money can buy, keeping a real close eye on cooking and packaging and then Òkid testingÓ every product. But of all our ingredients, the most important one is pride, and that's where Chipper comes in ... if it doesn't get past him, it doesn't get to you!” ... “Keep in a cool dry place away from light.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Moore's Quality Snack Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road