Miss Vickie's Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good vinegar chips.
Not the vinegariest chips in the world, but on the plus side, they're crunchy, not greasy and even have "malt vinegar" in their name..
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the unique taste of our Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar flavored potato chips. It's the flavor of a less hurried time. We make these chips by carefully slicing and cooking them in kettles in small batches to bring you the honest, simple and fresh taste of long ago.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road