Miss Vickie's Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good vinegar chips.
Not the vinegariest chips in the world, but on the plus side, they're crunchy, not greasy and even have "malt vinegar" in their name..
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the unique taste of our Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar flavored potato chips. It's the flavor of a less hurried time. We make these chips by carefully slicing and cooking them in kettles in small batches to bring you the honest, simple and fresh taste of long ago.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road