Dirty Potato Chips Spicy Cajun
Taste test: These are good chips.
Irregular shape, lots of crunch, and a bit of kick in the flavor..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a nice, spicy smell.
From the package: “An exception to the rule: 'Dirty's' Spicy Cajun Potato Chips are not classified as natural as they contain an artificial shrimp flavor. We do this to provide that great cajun taste and to retain our Kosher certification.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Dirty Potato Chips (9 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer, 40th and Walnut, Philadelphia (on the University of Pennsylvania campus).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road