Dirty Potato Chips Spicy Cajun
Taste test: These are good chips.
Irregular shape, lots of crunch, and a bit of kick in the flavor..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a nice, spicy smell.
From the package: “An exception to the rule: 'Dirty's' Spicy Cajun Potato Chips are not classified as natural as they contain an artificial shrimp flavor. We do this to provide that great cajun taste and to retain our Kosher certification.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Dirty Potato Chips (9 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh Grocer, 40th and Walnut, Philadelphia (on the University of Pennsylvania campus).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road