Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: Yeah, there's a jalepeño taste, but it's not particularly hot.
We appreciate the jalapeño flavor, but if you're bold enough to sell these in a green bag, they should pack more heat than this..
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno smell without the burning sensation.
From the package: “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the distinctly spicy taste of our Jalapeño flavored potato chips. It's the flavor of a less hurried time. We make these chips by carefully slicing and cooking them in kettles in small batches to bring you the honest, simple and fresh taste of long ago.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road